All macom garments are recommended for:
- Plastic surgery
- Recovery postpartum
- Discomfort during pregnancy
- Postural correction
See below our video on how to wear your compression garment.
And See below how to fit your bra.
How to wear:
1. Wear it everyday for at least 8 hours/day. Do not use any lotion or oil ensuring no damage to the fabric.
2. The size should be correct for your body so it would compress too much, hurting you.
How to Wash:
3. Hand wash using a mild soap, use cold water and air dry.
4. Do not wring and do not iron. Do not expose to excessive heat, i.e. don’t hang on the heather to dry.
Do not use:
5. Creams and lotions whilst wearing the garment.
6. Do not use the garment directly over open wounds.
7. Do not use the product when wet.